Local wool throw
- Our Price
- From £118.00
Award-winning throws - exclusive to us!
Sumptuous throws made from the wool of Derbyshire Gritstone sheep grazing at High Nightam Farm in the Peak District National Park.
Available in three colours: Gritstone (deep grey-indigo), Limestone (cool mid-grey) and Fleece (natural creamy wool with slight flecks). For sizes see tab below.
Completely processed, dyed and finished in the UK. The cloth was woven at Farfield Heritage Mill in Sedbergh, Cumbria on 1930s Dobcross power looms - the last working examples in Britain.
We commissioned this range in collaboration with local farmers (see the Eco Eco tab below for further information) for which we won the first ever Peak District Environmental Quality Mark Special Award.
- 100% Derbyshire wool from the Peak District National Park
- Available in three colours: Gritstone, Limestone and Fleece
- Approx 225-230 cm x 170 cm including fringe
- Processed and made entirely in the UK
- Woven on historic looms
- Carries the Peak District Environmental Quality Mark
We have tried to make the image colours as accurate as possible but monitors may vary the shades displayed.