Locally made wooden spatula
- Our Price
Wooden spatula made by a furniture maker in Sheffield from offcuts. Much of the timber is grown locally and may even have come from trees in the streets of the city before being cut by local tree surgeons. Most of the spatulas are made from beech, but some are of oak ash, or other woods; what you receive will be randomly chosen from the spatulas we have in stock.
Offcut wood such as this usually ends up being burnt but the maker decided to utilise the small pieces left over from larger projects to make useful items such as kitchen utensils and soap dishes.
Treated with linseed oil.
- solid wood hand-made spatula
- beveled edge for ease of use
- British wood - most from the Sheffield area
- made in Sheffield by a talented furniture maker
- do not leave standing in water
- wash regularly with a mild detergent and allow to air dry
- treated with natural linseed oil