Rustic leather photo album
- Our Price
- From £29.95
Photo albums made from smooth naturally tanned leather.
Made by a cooperative of 40 families, the leather is dyed using natural tree bark and vegetable extract. The album pages are made from recycled, acid-free cotton paper with hand-torn edges and natural interleaves. The strong paper is also perfect for watercolour and drawing, making this a perfect sketchbook or as a scrapbook.
Requires photo corners.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- Fair trade
- Made by a cooperative of 40 families
- Naturally tanned & dyed leather
- Recycled, acid-free cotton paper
- Natural, acid-free interleaves
- Comes in its own cotton drawstring bag
- Large: 34.5 x 25 cm (32 pages with interleaves)
- Medium: 23.5 x 18 cm (26 pages with interleaves)
Cotton fibre paper is strong and known to last several hundred years without fading, discolouring or deterioration, making it ideal for archiving photographs. Also great for sketching, oil painting, pastels and as scrap books.