- Our Price
Available in four colours: scarlet, wine, aqua and lime.
Smooth and tactile tagua nut necklace.
Also known as vegetable ivory due to its hardness and satiny sheen, tagua nut jewellery is crafted by Colombian artisans from the nut of a local tree. The nuts have to harden for up to three years before they become resilient enough to take the polish required.
This necklace has a cunning sliding fastener to allow easy adjustment of the length. This allows it to be altered to suit different necklines and styles.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- Tagua nut from Colombia
- Fairly traded - provides local women with valuable employment
- Available in scarlet, wine, aqua and lime
- Sliding fastener - fully adjustable
- Suede thong - approx 64 cms long
- The nature of the natural nut means all items are unique and will vary slightly from the examples shown